Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New On Set System

I finally started using this amazing "grid it" board by cocoon. A friend of mine had given it to me as a birthday gift nearly a year ago. I've been toting it along in my makeup kit ever since. It's the perfect on set touch up kit. I still keep my large set bag near by, with all the other stuff (band aids, straws, more powder, box of tissues, etc.) With this system I no longer have to run though tight sets with a large bag and everything is laid out and easily accessible, no more digging! The show I am currently working on has 2 male leads, one with some fx makeup (I'll blog about that later, closer to the movie release). This is what I have for touch ups.... Brushes for each actor, a small moisturizer, a small vial of blood, eyebrow groomer, tweezers, all matte, q tips, powder puff, small water sprayer, alcohol pen, powder compact with foundation colors spatulated on to the mirror side and a metal palette with alcohol inks in the colors I am using. There is a zipper pouch on the other side with some tissues. I think I might have to buy a few more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment